Hi, Dream11 Team Cricket users we are here to help to create fantasy dream11 cricket teams. The match between West Indies vs England on 21st September 2017. We provide detailed information and Dream11 Team cricket for WI vs ENG 2nd ODI players information. We provide WI vs ENG free team news and WI vs ENG free cricket team screenshot.We predict 90% accurate dream11 cricket team for small leagues and grand leagues. Our dream11 cricket has the so much of experience people to create a dream11 team. They won a lot of money form fantasy cricket. Trust us..make use of our teams and win big loot…
WI vs ENG 2nd ODI Dream11 cricket Team news:
- In This 2 nd ODI West Indies have Recalled their senior players and back to the squad including Jerome Taylor, Chris Gayle, and Samuels.
- The Match Will Be played at Manchester Old Trafford.
- Eoin Morgan The Captain Of England team is having a lot of confident to win the One-Day Series as they are the hot favorite.
- England has defeated WI by 7 wickets in the 1st ODI.
- WI have to go through the qualifying round if they want to participate in the 2019 WC.
West Indies vs England 2nd ODI match overview:
Stadium: Trent Bridge, Nottingham
Series: West Indies tour of England, 2017
Date: 21st September 2017, 05:00 PM
West Indies vs England 2nd ODI Squad Details:
West Indies Squad: Shai Hope (wk), Jason Holder (c), Chris Gayle, Evin Lewis, Marlon Samuels, Jason Mohammed, Rovman Powell, Ashley Nurse, Devendra Bishoo, Jerome Taylor, Kesrick Williams, Sunil Ambris, Miguel Cummins, Kyle Hope, Alzarri Joseph
England Squad: Eoin Morgan (c), Jos Buttler (wk), Jonny Bairstow, Alex Hales, Joe Root, Ben Stokes, Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Adil Rashid, Liam Plunkett, David Willey, Jason Roy, Tom Curran, Jake Ball
WI vs ENG 2nd ODI Probable Details:
West Indies Probable Players: Chris Gayle, Marlon Samuels, Jerome Taylor, Devendra Bishoo, Ashley Nurse, Jason Mohammed, Jason Holder (c), Evin Lewis, Shai Hope (wk), Kesrick Williams, Rovman Powell
England Probable Players: Liam Plunkett, Eoin Morgan (c), Adil Rashid, Jos Buttler (wk), Jonny Bairstow, Ben Stokes, David Willey, Chris Woakes, Moeen Ali, Alex Hales, Joe Root
WI vs ENG 2nd ODI Free Team:
How to win in fantasy Dream11 cricket?
Most of them have a lot of doubt to win in fantasy cricket Dream11 here we gave the tips to win dream11 cricket small league and the grand league.
Tips to win a league:
- Dream11 is a Game of Skill, and the only way you can win is by using your sporting knowledge and skills to create the best possible team.
- Your research skills come into play, based on which you pick your players.
- Once you have created your team, you can join any of our paid leagues.
- The actual performance of your selected players will then earn you points and if you have the most points.
- Select players who perform well in past matches.
- Check for any suspensions or injuries details of players.
- Choose different captain and vice-captain for a different league
- play only with quality teams. This ensures that on an average, the players and teams maintain some standards.